bg

Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm just a mom...

This is my first blog post.

I am unsure of where to start, or where to go, but I guess that's the fun of it right? 

Anyhoo, I thought I'd share with you some facts about me, and Lamb Babies, my new cloth diaper shop!


This is where I do my sewing....
yes, it's in our bedroom, 
yes that is our bed on the far left of the picture, 
yes I do store my fabric in  one of those hanging shelf thingies in our closet
yes that is my pajamas slung over the arm of the chair
yes those are fleece blankets turned super-duper thermal curtains. 

Nothing fancy here, I really am just a mommy!

I sew during nap time and after Bibbit goes to bed, sometimes during the day while he plays and "rides" his bike we got him for his birthday. (Thank you!) For that I drag the machine to the dining table.

Bibbit is my own, personal, loveable, daredevil, sweet, funny, active, handsome, and curious little lamb baby.  He is my inspiration, a cool cat (though stubborn) like his mommy, with a mechanical mind like his daddy

I love him.

Please join me on this journey...
I plan on offering info about the shop, reviews, giveaways & raffles, eco-friendly stuff, cloth diapering info, and oh, a whole bunches more! :o) 


No comments:

Post a Comment