bg

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Thankful List

This year I am so thankful for many, many things.  Here's my list in no particular order:


1) Family.  Both my biological family and my church family.  They are all wonderful, unique, caring individuals.

2) Our abode.  At the end of last year, my husband graduated from college and we moved to a much better place.  I love our little home and I am so grateful for it!


3) My husband.  He is the salt to my pepper.  He's goofy, I'm mellow.  He's mechanical, I'm artsy.  He makes me laugh every single day and I heart him to pieces.

4) Bibbit.  This past year Bibbit has started crawling, then walking, now running and jumping.  He can ride his bike, talk a little bit, drink out of a big boy cup, and *sometimes* sit on the potty.  I'm so proud of him.

5) Creativity.  I'm so thankful that God has given me a talent to be creative, to make things like cloth diapers for all of you, and the ability to make our home beautiful.

 Our family tree I painted, and the mushroom footstool we built together.

And oh, there's many more, especially Thank YOU for supporting me in this little endeavor of mine! I appreciate it so very much!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you enjoy your day :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment