bg

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Finished Product~~all new quick dry fitted prefold!

Well, here it is!

Lamb Babies new fitted prefold!
All natural and one size fits all (10-35+ pounds)!

I blogged about the original design here, and it took some time to figure out how to place the elastic and how to make this a turned and topstitched diaper (many of the diapers that are similar to this are serged) but I like turned and topstitched better because its gentler on baby's skin. :o)



 6 total layers of absorption!!! I can make these in bamboo and/or hemp organic cotton.

 Bamboo fabric (folded over part) and hemp (part laying flat)!
Here's the current snap colors I have (though I'm running low on orange and green).
For $2 extra, you get to choose your color snaps for a fold down rise like the other Lamb Babies diapers.

I love these!!! I will be putting a few made-to-order ones up on Etsy this Friday 11/30 at 5 pm if you're interested! They will be $18 without snaps (they can be pinned or Snappi-ed) and $20 with snaps.

I'm so excited about these and I hope you are too!


No comments:

Post a Comment